Yoga in Yelapa Mexico Retreat: March 10 - 17
Enjoy the combination of a beautiful sacred space to practice yoga, immersion in tropical beauty and being part of village life. The combination of yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, pranayama, chanting, dharma talks, walking, hiking, ocean, river, tropical nature and being part of this Mexican village life affirms Yoga’s ultimate theme of Oneness.
Yelapa, reached only by boat, takes people back in time enhancing the feeling of “getting away from it all” and invites participants to remember the simple life. The Sky Temple offers a sacred space deeply connected to nature for yogi’s to enjoy. Find a sense of grounding in this other cultural world steeped in nature.
Enjoy beautiful views of both the ocean and the jungle from the venue each day. The mountain side setting holds both expansive views with the wonderful sounds of the constant lap of the ocean and the sights and songs of tropical birds enjoying the trees surrounding the studio.
Yogi’s here are welcomed with smiles and have fun exchanging friendly greetings of “Hola” on the path. Over the years, the visiting yogi’s have become appreciated visitors in Yelapa. Our evenings will be spent enjoying the best village hot spots for dining. Judith’s, native village family, right in the center of the village, invites the whole group to a Taco Buffett Dinner with music and hot tortillas fresh off the fire made by hand held in their back yard.
**Our week will be taking place in a Mexican village reached only by boat. We’ll combine our yoga study with exploring the different parts of this tropical remote village which includes lots of walking and hiking.**
Cost Does Not include:
- Registration Fee of $50 per person (covers credit card processing fees and the admin + software system that secures all registrations, Bright Star Events)
- Airfare: fly to Puerto Vallarta
- Transportation in Puerto Vallarta
- Meals in Puerto Vallarta: Participants pay for arrival dinner and breakfast in PV the next morning.
- Boat travel apart from the group: Participants using other boats will have to pay for their own travel.
- 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners in Yelapa: These evenings and afternoon are offered as time to explore the village and nearby beaches.
For more information, email Support@sarahjoyyoga.com